Collecting customer data such as email addresses, is one of the most vital pieces of the modern businesses marketing plan. Sending email campaigns to regular customers to deliver brand communications and drive sales is potentially the most cost-effective way of marketing directly to your customers.
- Build a database of your customers to directly market your brand communications and offers to build sales and encourage brand loyalty.
- Add in-store and online sign ups with great special offers and insights.
- Reach and engage your customers instantly, with custom designed emails at the click of the button.
- Get regular reports on who opened, clicked and made a purchase as a result of your email marketing investment*
- For every $1 spent, $44.25 is the average return on email marketing investment^
^ Source: Experian *Requires Google Analytics
Email Set Up
The Think Tank
An initial consultation to get to know your business, establish your requirements and better understand your customers.
We present to you a range of strategies to start building, or grow an existing email database with in-store and online strategies for list growth and retention.
3 hours graphic design for in store or online brand communications aimed to encourage sign ups.
Database Set Up
We’ll set up your online email database so we can easily add existing and new customers and manage the delivery of your email campaigns.
Custom Designed Email that represents your Brand and speaks volumes to your customers, whether it’s a generic brand communication or a call-to-action campaign to drive sales.
Using our deep understanding of email as a Marketing Channel, we develop big ideas and considered copy writing to increase open rates and conversions.
Cross Channel Connections
We’ll take into consideration other Marketing Channels such as your Website and Social Media Pages to build deeper engagement with your customers.
Upon delivering your Email Campaign, Media Fox has the technology to deliver deep reporting on the real results of your campaign such as open rate, click rate, conversion rate and your return on investment.